Liverpool F.C, Fourth goalkeepers kits 1976 - 1977
F G 1.0

1976-77 Fourth goalkeepers shirt

Manufacturer: Adidas

Years worn: 1976-77

In this fourth goalkeeper shirt Liverpool may be first played in away European Cup match versus F C Zurich (Zurich, Switzerland), 3-1, 06.04.1977, at Letzigrund stadium.

In left  -  1976-77 Fourth goalkeeper shirt long sleeve Ray Clemence  -  not now good image

In a season 1976-77 the design fourth goalkeeper shirt (not know how right named this design shirt) has changed. Liverpool used fourth goalkeeper shirt one season, 1976-77. Liverpool used fourth goalkeeper shirt how in home, as and in away matches.

F G 1.0 - Fourth goalkeeper shirt (with manufacturer Adidas logo & without club emblem & without player number) with home shorts & home socks.

* * - Unknown me now which shirt used in this matches, but I assume used with home shorts & home socks.

It is one of riddles for me why the goalkeeper of Liverpool Ray Clemence, having a goalkeeper shirt (sweater) of company Umbro, as well as all tram, in a season 1976-77 in some matches of the European Cup played goalkeeper shirt of company Adidas. Also, on this goalkeeper shirt there was no player number. In the Division One player number was.

I do not think, that it is personal, has decided to play in some matches of the European Cup in goalkeeper shirt firn Adidas though all is possible. If who has information on this paradox, shall be glad. Write to me contact us.

But the most interesting in other, in a European Cup Final, Ray Clemence again played goalkeeper shirtof company Umbro.

This photo (left) not made in season 1976-77, this Ray Clemence after away UEFA Cup Final match versus Bruge (Belgium), 19 May 1976. His swap shirt with goalkeeper Bruge, Birger Jensen.

On this fourth goalkeeper shirt without Liverpool club emblem & player number.

F G 1.0
02.03.1977   away   St Etienne   European Cup
16.03.1977   home   St Etienne   European Cup
14.09.1976   home   Crusaders   European Cup
28.09.1976   away   Crusaders   European Cup
03.11.1976   home   Trabzonspor   European Cup

Note that Liverpool F C did not release any replicas shirts prior to season 1978-1979.

Home shorts (white printed UMBRO logo) Home socks
With the description of the shirt, shorts, socks and features. Difference between a player shirt and a replica shirt.

The goalkeeper of Liverpool F C uses in a season of 1976-77 shirts Umbro and Adidas

Show images of Liverpool F C players wearing the kits in season 1976-77

If you have any further information on any of the kits featured or omitted please contact us. I are currently researching the kits worn by Liverpool F C in individual games and would appreciate any information you may have for this season's games.

Hosted by uCoz Рейтинг@Mail.ru