Liverpool FC Euro player kits 2000 - 2001      

Stephane Henchoz & Steven Gerrard 05.04.2001
T 1.0

2001-02 Champions League Away player shirt long sleeve № 27 Gregory Vignal (small Carlsberg logo)  -  image with site Liverpool Shirts Collector www.facebook.com/LiverpoolShirtsCollector

2000-01 Euro players shirt

Manufacturer: Reebok

Club sponsor: Carlsberg

Years worn: 2001-03

In this euro shirt Liverpool first played in away UEFA Cup match versus Barcelona (Spain), 0-0, 11.04.2001, at Nou Camp, Spain.

Replica shirt short sleeve price: (I thimk this shirt not sale in seson 2000-01)

I now not have image euro shirt, when on player shirt without any patch's on sleeves, small Carlsberg logo and player number without Premier League logo.

This design shirt I named how Euro, as how not know how rign named. I know now what in this design shirt Liverpool played in this season in only one match.

In a season 2000-01 the design euro shirt has changed. Liverpool used euro shirt three seasons, 2000-01, 2001-02 & 2002-03. Only in season 2001-02, this shirt was used how away shirt. In season 2002-03, this shirt was used how third shirt.

Reserves team and Youth teams not have family name players in back side shirt. Number player (start line numbers only with 1 on 11) in Reserves team and Youth teams in back shirt not how shirt 1st team (I think this shirt not used Reserves team and Youth teams in this season).

In season 2000-01 on player shirt used big Carlsberg logo. Only for matches UEFA Cup used shirt with small Carlsberg logo and without patch on sleeves (special patch used only in match UEFA Cup Final).

But those shirts issued for use in the Premier League possessed a much larger Carlsberg logo, roughly 27.5cm wide. The Carlsberg logo on a player shirt was also made of a much thicker plastic on the players’ jerseys in addition to ‘thick border’ to the letters as well. Player shirts also did NOT have a ‘hydromove’ logo located at right sleeve of the shirt.

How to distinguish a away shirt of a season 2001-02, from a third shirt of a season 2002-03, very difficultly, but I now not know. Now it is difficult to find euro shirt which used in away match versus Barcelona (11.04.2001).

Euro shirt with euro shorts & euro socks was worn in match:

05.04.2001   away   Barcelona   UEFA Cup

1st image, embroidery club emblem. Last image, family name player and player number use on Liverpool shirt for matches UEFA Cup.

Attention! If you wish to buy a player shirt Liverpool on the Internet auction, be close. Be careful of a fake or purchases of a player shirt a semifinished item. The semifinished item is when on a game shirt add stripes (Premier League or other tournaments), a logo "Carlsberg", a surname and number of the player. One of large collectors of shirt of Liverpool Michael Yip warns about unfair sellers from Hong Kong. It concerns shirt not only last decade, but also 80 and 90 years. If you cannot distinguish a player shirt from a replica or a semifinished item, consult to Colin Wright or Michael Yip.

Difference between a player shirt and a replica shirt, and as other features of a player shirt  to look here

2000-01 Euro replica shirt long sleeve (small Carlsberg logo)  -  

With the description of the shirt and features. Difference between a player shirt and a replica shirt
  2000-01 Euro replica shorts  -  image with site Dragon

With the description of the shirt and features.
  2000-01 Euro replica socks  -  image with site Dragon

With the description of the shirt and features.

Show images of Liverpool Players wearing the shirts in season 2000-01

If you have any further information on any of the kits featured or omitted please contact us. I are currently researching the kits worn by Liverpool in individual games and would appreciate any information you may have for this season's games.

Hosted by uCoz Рейтинг@Mail.ru