Liverpool F C Second home goalkeepers kits 2007 - 2008      

Jose Reina 04.05.2008

Image with site https://picasaweb.google.com/liverpool.harry1223

Image with site https://picasaweb.google.com/liverpool.harry1223
    2007-08 Second home goalkeepers shirt

Manufacturer: Adidas

Club sponsor: Carlsberg

Years worn: 2008-09

In this second home goalkeeper shirt Liverpool first played in home Premier League match versus Manchester City, 1-0, 04.05.2008, at Anfield.

In left  -  2008-09 Premier League Home goalkeeper replica shirt long sleeve № 1 Diego Cavalieri  -  image with site Liverpool Shirts Collector www.facebook.com/LiverpoolShirtsCollector

Replica shirt short sleeve price: J40,00

Replica shirt lohg sleeve price: J45,00

In a season 2008-09 the design home goalkeeper shirt has changed. This design second home goalkeeper shirt Liverpool used two seasons 2007-08 & 2008-09. In season 2008-09, this shirt was used how home goalkeeper shirt. Liverpool used home goalkeeper shirt how in home, as and in away match's.

Reserves team and Youth teams not have family name players in back side shirt. Number player (start line numbers only with 1 on 11) in Reserves team and Youth teams in back shirt not how shirt 1st team.

How to distinguish a home goalkeeper shirt of a season 2007-08, from a home shirt of a season 2008-09, very difficultly, I not know now.

Liverpool start used new design goalkeeper home kits seasons 2008-10, in end season 2007-08. This was in one Premier League match versus Manchester City, 04.05.2008. It was we shall tell so presentation of a new goalkeeper home kits, or on what that to other reason, not known to me. This was not first in history Liverpool, before as was presentation of a new home kits in season 1984-85, 1999-00, 2003-04, about what I now know it. Second goalkeeper home shirt - as I do not know as to name on another.

Second home goalkeeper shirt with second goalkeeper home shorts & second goalkeeper home socks was worn in match:

04.05.2008   home   Manchester C   Premier League

Club emblem. 2nd image, family name player and number use on Liverpool shirt for match Premier League. Last image, Premier League patch use on sleeves Liverpool shirt for match Premier League (on every sleeves).

Difference between a player shirt and a replica shirt, and as other features of a player shirt  to look here

2008-09 Home goalkeeper replica shorts № Jose Reina  -  

With the description of the shirt and features.
  2008-09 Home goalkeeper replica socks  - 

With the description of the shirt and features.

Show images of Liverpool F C players wearing the kits in season 2007-08

If you have any further information on any of the kits featured or omitted please contact us. I are currently researching the kits worn by Liverpool F C in individual games and would appreciate any information you may have for this season's games.

Hosted by uCoz Рейтинг@Mail.ru