Liverpool F.C. Home players kits 1899 - 1900
H 1.0

1899-00 Home players shirt

Manufacturer:

Years worn: 1898-00

In this home shirt Liverpool in first played in

In left  -  1899-00 Home player shirt long sleeve  -  not now good image

In general difficultly in detail to write about these years Liverpool F.C., but I shall return to this stage of their history and I shall write more in detail. May be all not as, how I has written.

In a season 1898-99 the design home shirt has changed. Liverpool used home shirt two seasons, 1898-99 & 1899-00 (time of use home shirt is probably inexact). Liverpool used home shirt how in all home, as and in more away matches.

H 1.0 - Home shirt with home shorts & home socks.

I think what of course was used in season 1899-00 home shirt in style not as how in season 1896--97 (left image). Main what not good big photos when I can to see detail shirt.

In 1891 the Football League required member clubs to register their colours for the first time and no two teams were allowed to wear similar shirts. The following year, when the Second Division was formed this rule was relaxed but home teams were now required to have a spare set of white shirts, which could be used if colours clashed. As write David Moor (historicalkits.co.uk).

Home shorts Home socks
With the description of the shirt, shorts, socks and features. Difference between a player shirt and a replica shirt.

Show images of Liverpool F.C. players wearing the kits in season 1899-00

If you have any further information on any of the kits featured or omitted please contact us. I are currently researching the kits worn by Liverpool F.C. in individual games and would appreciate any information you may have for this season's games.

Hosted by uCoz Рейтинг@Mail.ru