Liverpool F C Home players kits 1926 - 1927      

H 1.0

1926-27 Home players shirt

Manufacturer:

Years worn: 1919-31

In this home shirt Liverpool first played in

In left  -  1926-27 Home player shirt long sleeve (shirt with card 1923)  -  not now good image

In left  -  1926-27 Home retro shirt long sleeve  -  image with site Old football shirts www.oldfootballshirts.com

In a season 1919-20 the design home shirt has changed. Liverpool used home shirt twelve seasons, 1919-20 to 1930-31 (time of use home shirt is probably inexact). Liverpool used home shirt how in all home, as and in more away matches.

H 1.0 - Home shirt with home shorts & home socks (which I assume now).

* * - Unknown me now which kits used in this matches.

May be socks which used Liverpool was black color, I as assume. in 20s years have some color cards when on Liverpool players socks was are painted in black color, course in life all can was different (to see in below).

This cards made in 1926 & 1927 year. Left to right: 1st image, This Liverpool F C jersey of "The Rover Sheet of Football Jerseys", printed in 29 October 1927. 2nd image, Donald McKinlay on "Gallaher Famous Footballers" card issued 1926. 3rd image, Harry Chambers on "Player's Cigarettes Football Caricatures" card issued 1925 or 1926. 4th images, fragment of "Gallaher Footballers in Auction" card issued 1927. In 3rd and 4th images on Liverpool players red socks. Course on this cards can was mistakes in display Liverpool players (kits).

There was little change to the home strip during this period the only difference being the addition of white lining inside the laced collar of the red home shirt.

H 1.0
  home     Division One
  away     Division One

Lace collar used in seasons 1909-19.

Lace collar used in seasons 1919-31, of white lining inside the laced collar.

This of course not Liverpool shirt, this rare Arsenal shirt with FA Cup Final 1927 (I without Arsenal emblem with shirt). Why to do this shirt, simple what you know as the shirt of those times really looks. Besides, most likely (proofs are not present), Liverpool used shirts made by firm "Bukta", dominating at that time.

Lace collar used in seasons 1919-31, of white lining inside the laced collar.

I think for all 12nd seasons when Liverpool used this design home shirt, this home shirt made with some echanges (on a collar and thickness of a fabric).

Home shorts Home socks
With the description of the shirt, shorts, socks and features. Difference between a player shirt and a replica shirt.

Show images of Liverpool F C players wearing the kits in season 1926-27

If you have any further information on any of the kits featured or omitted please contact us. I are currently researching the kits worn by Liverpool F C in individual games and would appreciate any information you may have for this season's games.

Hosted by uCoz Рейтинг@Mail.ru