Liverpool F.C. Home goalkeepers kits 1965 - 1966      

H G 1.0 H G 1.1

1965-66 Home goalkeeper shirt long sleeve (unknown season used) -  image with site eBay www.ebay.com

1965-66 Home goalkeepers shirt

Manufacturer: Umbro

Years worn: 1965-70

In this home goalkeeper shirt Liverpool first played in ...

In a season 1965-66 the design home goalkeeper shirt has changed (how I think). Liverpool used home goalkeeper shirt four seasons, with 1965-66 to 1969-70. Liverpool used home goalkeeper shirt how in all home, as and in all away matches (may be). In season 1965-66, Liverpool used with goalkeeper shirt different kits:
  Home shorts and second home socks
  Away shorts and away socks
  Second away shorts and away socks

On Liverpool goalkeeper shirt out number. When on  goalkeeper shirt have number, may be with season 1974-75.

I not know, was used this shirt Liverpool goalkeepers, but 

How you to see babric for collar and cuff other, when all shirt, elastic fabric. May be laybel on this shirt, Jack Sharp shop.

Photo Tommy Lawrence in home gaalkeeper shirt with season 1967-68.

How to distinguish a shirt of a season 1965-66, from a shirt of a seasons 1966-70, very difficultly. Most likely, it is distinctions in design of a label of firm of manufacturer Umbro under a collar. But now not as more shirts used in seasons 1966-70 in collections.

Full list when Liverpool goalkeepers used home goalkeeper shirt will soon.

Note that Liverpool FC did not release any replicas shirts prior to season 1978-1979.

Home shorts Home socks Away shorts
Away socks Second away shorts
With the description of the shirt, shorts, socks and features. Difference between a player shirt and a replica shirt.

Show images of Liverpool FC players wearing the kits in season 1965-66

If you have any further information on any of the kits featured or omitted please contact us. I are currently researching the kits worn by Liverpool FC in individual games and would appreciate any information you may have for this season's games.

Hosted by uCoz Рейтинг@Mail.ru