Liverpool F C Away players kits 1909 - 1910      

A 1.1

1909-10 Away players shirt

Manufacturer:

Years worn: 1909-11

In this away shirt Liverpool first played in

In left  -  1909-10 Away player shirt long sleeve  -  not now good image

In general difficultly in detail to write about these years Liverpool, but I shall return to this stage of their history and I shall write more in detail. May be all not as, how I has written.

In a season 1909-10 the design away shirt has changed. Liverpool used away shirt two seasons, 1909-10 & 1910-11 (time of use away shirt is probably inexact). In season 1909-10, Liverpool may be used with away shirt different kits:
  Away shorts and away socks
  Home shorts and home socks (red or black with 3 horizontal stripes in top)

A 1.0 - Away shirt with away shorts & away socks.
  A 1.1 - Away shirt with home shorts & home socks.

* * - Unknown me now which kits used in this matches.

In 1891 the Football League required member clubs to register their colours for the first time and no two teams were allowed to wear similar shirts. The following year, when the Second Division was formed this rule was relaxed but home teams were now required to have a spare set of white shirts, which could be used if colours clashed. (historicalkits.co.uk, David Moor)

I think what in life all was other. Now I have some photos (below) with in away match Division One versus Manchester United (19.02.1910), open at Old Trafford, Liverpool played in away shirt. Which shirt home or away Liverpool played in season 1909-10, in matches versus Arsenal Woolwich, Bristol City, Middlesbrough, Nottingham Forest I not know now. May be rules Football League also not worker in matches with this team. Step by step we know more of history Liverpool F C and will small white holes.

A 1.1
19.02.1910   away   Manchester United   Division One
18.09.1909   away   Nottingham Forest   Division One
09.10.1909   home   Manchester United   Division One
30.10.1909   away   Bristol City   Division One
11.12.1909   home   Middlesbrough   Division One
27.12.1909   away   Woolwich Arsenal   Division One
01.01.1910   home   Woolwich Arsenal   Division One
15.01.1910   away   Bristol City   FA Cup
12.03.1910   home   Bristol City   Division One
20.04.1910   home   Nottingham Forest   Division One
23.04.1910   away   Middlesbrough   Division One

This moment I have photo Liverpool shirt of different cards and photos. In left really fragment of shirt made in 1909. Can to see of which fabrics and which were colors on football shirts in season 1908-09. How you understand this fragment not Liverpool shirt.

Note that Liverpool FC did not release any replicas shirts prior to season 1978-1979.

Home shorts Away shorts Away socks
With the description of the shirt, shorts, socks and features. Difference between a player shirt and a replica shirt.

Show images of Liverpool F C players wearing the kits in season 1909-10

If you have any further information on any of the kits featured or omitted please contact us. I are currently researching the kits worn by Liverpool F C in individual games and would appreciate any information you may have for this season's games.

Hosted by uCoz Рейтинг@Mail.ru