The History Liverpool F.C. Kits 1955 - 1956
  To switch to a review of another kits, hover, for example, on the "Away player kits" in the line below and of your choice further "Main variant or another variant". This page has a new interface.
  All what you to see and read on this page, only my look on History Liverpool F.C. kits in 40s - 50s years. May be I mistake.
<< 1954 - 1955 1956 - 1957 >>

Hosted by uCoz Рейтинг@Mail.ru
  On the left side upper page there is a form (front and back) in the style of the computer game PES 2016, I apologize for some inaccuracy of my work. Also you can click on some photos to see a larger image.   Show images of Liverpool FC players wearing the kits in season 1955-56   Continintal kits style

In 1953 Bolton Wanderers played in the FA Cup Final in a novel kit made from shiny material, the first time that artificial fabric had been used in the manufacture of shirts and shorts.
  More red herehere.

If you have any further information on any of the kits featured or omitted please contact us. I are currently researching the kits worn by Liverpool FC in individual games and would appreciate any information you may have for this season's games.