The History Liverpool F.C. Kits 2015 - 2016
  To switch to a review of another kits, hover, for example, on the "Away player kits" in the line below and of your choice further "Main variant or another variant". This page has a new interface.
<< 2014 - 2015 2016 - 2017 >>

Hosted by uCoz Рейтинг@Mail.ru
  LFC announces BetVictor as a principal partner

Liverpool FC has today announced bookmaker BetVictor as its brand new training kit partner.

The three-year deal will see BetVictor become one of the club's principal partners, as well as official global online betting partner. More read here
  Interesting fact: How writen in below, with season 2016-17 on shirt EPL teams new design of patch Premier League on sleeves. It was cardinal change or as speak, a rebrending. Only there is one nuance if to whom it is interesting "The history Premier League logo on Liverpool F.C. kits", more read here
  On the left side upper page there is a form (front and back) in the style of the computer game PES 2016, I apologize for some inaccuracy of my work. Also you can click on some photos to see a larger image.   Story race for new Liverpool kit season 2016-17 and Revealed: LFC's new 2016-17 home kit

Liverpool reveal new BetVictor training kit

Show images of Liverpool FC players wearing the kits in season 2016-17
  Attention! If you wish to buy a player shirt Liverpool on the Internet auction, be close. Be careful of a fake or purchases of a player shirt a semifinished item. The semifinished item is when on a game shirt add stripes (Premier League or other tournaments), a logo Carlsberg or Standart Chartered, a surname and number of the player. It concerns shirt not only last decade, but also 80 and 90 years. If you cannot distinguish a player shirt from a replica or a semifinished item, consult to Michael Yip (www.liverpoolkits.com).

If you have any further information on any of the kits featured or omitted please contact us. I are currently researching the kits worn by Liverpool FC in individual games and would appreciate any information you may have for this season's games.