The History Liverpool F.C. Kits 1986 - 1986
  To go to the overview of the different Liverpool kits of press, such as "Away player kits" and further down the column below. On this page of the new interface.
<< 1984 - 1985 1986 - 1987 >>

Hosted by uCoz Рейтинг@Mail.ru
  On the left side upper page there is a form (front and back) in the style of the computer game PES 2016, I apologize for some inaccuracy of my work. Also you can click on some photos to see a larger image.   The ever changing face of the 'CROWN PAINTS' sponsors logo in the 1985-86 season

Show images of Liverpool FC players wearing the kits in season 1985-86
  Once again there were two different types of sponsorship logos worn by the players; a double-lined version (shown above) and a single-lined version. The general consensus amongst collectors is that the single-lined sponsored version is slightly rarer; however I only seek one of the designs as the two shirts are otherwise identical. Genuine match worn shirts feature an embroidered Adidas badge (with two registered ® trademarks) and an embroidered Liverbird. No long sleeve replicas were ever released. If you cannot distinguish a player shirt from a replica or a semifinished item, consult to Michael Yip (liverpoolkits.com).

If you have any further information on any of the kits featured or omitted please contact us. I are currently researching the kits worn by Liverpool FC in individual games and would appreciate any information you may have for this season's games.