The History Liverpool F.C. Kits 1984 - 1985
  To switch to a review of another kits, hover, for example, on the "Away player kits" in the line below and of your choice further "Main variant or another variant". This page has a new interface.
<< 1983 - 1984 1985 - 1986 >>

Hosted by uCoz Рейтинг@Mail.ru
  On the left side upper page there is a form (front and back) in the style of the computer game PES 2016, I apologize for some inaccuracy of my work. Also you can click on some photos to see a larger image.   The changing face of the CROWN PAINTS logo on the 1982-1985 Home Shirts.

The ever changing face of the 'CROWN PAINTS' sponsors logo in the 1985-86 season

Show images of Liverpool FC players wearing the kits in season 1984-85
  BEWARE: Once again do not be fooled by those sellers who claim that they are selling a match worn shirt because the badges are embroidered. Many replicas sold in the shops back in 1982 had both embroidered Umbro Logos and embroidered Liverbirds. A genuine player shirt should have embroidered badges, but also WORDED sizings on the neck label.

If you have any further information on any of the kits featured or omitted please contact us. I are currently researching the kits worn by Liverpool FC in individual games and would appreciate any information you may have for this season's games.