The History Liverpool F.C. Kits 1983 - 1984
  To switch to a review of another kits, hover, for example, on the "Away player kits" in the line below and of your choice further "Main variant or another variant". This page has a new interface.
<< 1982 - 1983 1984 - 1985 >>

Hosted by uCoz Рейтинг@Mail.ru
  On the left side upper page there is a form (front and back) in the style of the computer game PES 2016, I apologize for some inaccuracy of my work. Also you can click on some photos to see a larger image.   The changing face of the CROWN PAINTS logo on the 1982-1985 Home Shirts.

Two variants one home shirt (big CROWN PAINTS logo two lines) in seasons 1982-83 & 1983-84

Show images of Liverpool FC players wearing the kits in season 1984-84
  BEWARE: Once again do not be fooled by those sellers who claim that they are selling a match worn shirt because the badges are embroidered. Many replicas sold in the shops back in 1982 had both embroidered Umbro Logos and embroidered Liverbirds. A genuine player shirt should have embroidered badges, but also WORDED sizings on the neck label.

I now not know have home replica shirt with small CROWN PAINTS logo two lines or CROWN PAINTS logo one line, which was used in season 1983-84.

If you have any further information on any of the kits featured or omitted please contact us. I are currently researching the kits worn by Liverpool FC in individual games and would appreciate any information you may have for this season's games.